- Sampling and laboratory analysis of unidentified materials.
- Provision of suitable, secure containers for waste materials and liquids.
- On-site preparation and packaging of waste consignments.
- Labelling in accordance with the ‘Carriage of Dangerous Goods, Classification Packaging and Labelling Regulations 1994’ (CDG/CPL).
- Preparation of Statutory Documentation and Pre-Notifications.
- Management and supervision of loading and collection.
- Provision of road tankers, vacuum tanks, trailers, tautliners, roll on/off containers, hazpak box vans, etc., equipped with emergency equipment and resources.
- Drivers trained under ADR Regulations and trained in the safe handling of hazardous substances.
3. WASTE MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANCY
- Management of all site services for the containment, collection and recycling or disposal of all wastes and surplus materials on the client’s premises under a “1-Stop Shop Waste Management Contract basis. Monthly Returns for Quantities and Weights. Monthly Returns of all Commercial Costs and Payments to you for re-useable materials. Annual Returns covering all aspects of the Waste Management Service.
- Routine dissemination of information regarding legislative changes and registration services on behalf of clients.
- Risk Assessments and advice on Health & Safety in the work place.
- Advice on the management & minimisation of waste through improved production practices.
- Supply of Tote Tanks, ISO Tanks, IBC Units, Drums and Containers.
- Advice on the best practices for on-site management, segregation, identification and storage of waste materials prior to collection.
- Asbestos Surveys prior to demolition or refurbishment works.
- Laboratory analysis and classification of chemical wastes, asbestos samples and unidentified materials.
4. TRANSFER, TREATMENT & DISPOSAL
Determination of the best method of waste disposal based upon the prime considerations of 1) Cost 2) Health & Safety 3) Protection of the Environment.
- Destruction of Out-of-Date and Reject Materials.
- Re-Use and Re-Cycling of materials (when authorised).
- Recovery of re-useable components.
- Treatment, Neutralisation and Bioremediation.
- Use of licensed transfer stations and treatment plants at several locations in England and Wales staffed by WAMITAB Waste Experts and Chemists.
- Administration services including Quality Assurance, Duty of Care Audits and Detailed Documentation providing full traceability and certification.
5. SUPPLY OF SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Supply of specialist equipment for the containment, transfer, handling and storage of liquids.
- Supply of a full range of safety equipment, barriers, notice boards and personal protective wear, etc.
Abbey Environmental :: Victory House, 245 Southtown Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0JJ :: Tel.01493 850 303 :: Fax.01493 330 909
� Copyright Abbey Environmental